About Me

My photo
Edmonds, Washington, United States
I am running for Edmonds City Council, Position #1. This blog is about my adventures in doorbelling and other random thoughts.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And There's More

Its been an interesting few days. I had a really bad case of shin splints after doorbelling in the rain. I suspect it was a combination of the shoes I was wearing (yes...another shoe problem) and trying to keep myself from falling on slippery wet hills. The shin splints were so bad that I could barely walk the day after.

I did however, take time to wobble to the Taste of Edmonds! I went incognito: short pants, scrubby t-shirt, sweater, no make up and my movie star sun glasses. I was pleasantly surprised when people recognized me (ok...I really wished I had not looked so informal) and asked why my name was not on the ballot.

My shins have healed and doorbelling continues! Today I did Edmonds 40 -- what a GOD SEND! It was flat and had clusters of apartments. It took me no time to get through it. It felt good to get through a whole precinct in one day but, I wish more people were home.

Until tomorrow my friends.

Priya


No comments:

Post a Comment