About Me

My photo
Edmonds, Washington, United States
I am running for Edmonds City Council, Position #1. This blog is about my adventures in doorbelling and other random thoughts.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How Low Can You GO?!

Well...I have to say that I am a bit dumbfounded by my opponent today. A dear friend of mine who owns a sign shop had contributed my yard signs. And, as required, I reported this donation to the PDC. These records are publicly available.

Mr. Plunkett sent a request to my friend's office, asking to look at his records. Although my friend is required to provide some limited information by law:(1) the services rendered; (2) what kind of services were provided; and (3) the cost of services. Yes...basically a bill; a bill my friend provided to me, which I would have been more than happy to share with Mr. Plunkett. And, by the way, I am required to provided Mr. Plunkett with my financial records. So, the question is why did Mr. Plunkett feel like he wanted to harrass my donor? Who's door is he going to knock on next?

Perhaps Mr. Plunkett will call my mother, in Albuquerque, or my mother-in-law, in Scottsdale, to ask for their financial records. Now that's a vision. Mr. Plunkett thinks that I'm a threat...I'd love him to go against two women who made their way in the world when women were "just women".


Until tomorrow my friends.

Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment