About Me

My photo
Edmonds, Washington, United States
I am running for Edmonds City Council, Position #1. This blog is about my adventures in doorbelling and other random thoughts.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Feeling Mushy

Whether I win or lose this election the one thing I will always remember is meeting all the great folks who live in Edmonds. I feel privileged and honored that so many of you would share your life stories with me. Some of you will become friends for life.

Thank you for offering water when it is too hot. Thank you for offering food when I come to your front deck and say "mmm it smells like you are barbecuing". And, thank you for offering shelter when its raining. I couldn't' ask for better neighbors.

The doorbelling news today is that I have shin splints and my glutes and hamstrings are sore. But, that to will pass.

Until tomorrow my friends.


Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment